Sunday, February 14, 2010

blackberry band wagon!

Yes, that is correct! Rick and I jumped on the blackberry band wagon today. We both had upgrades and with the buy one get one special going on and the $100 credit I earned for waiting to use my upgrade, we got 2 blackberry curves FOR FREE!!

Rick of course got the black one and I got the purple one.


We walked into Verizon today hoping to get Rick a new phone because his has been turning off whenever it feels like it. But with a great deal like that, we just couldn't pass it up!

So if you too are on the blackberry band wagon, here are our pins:
Erin - 312314CA
Rick - 312601FD

BBM us and let us know you are a blackberry person, too!

Love,
your technologically-advanced richmond rices.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

welcome to the "crackberry" world!! I have one too! Pink of course :-) Now, checking email, facebook and going online is quick. You will love it!