Saturday, February 21, 2009

debbie downer :(

I apologize for being brief but there isn't a whole lot to say...

Rick's Aunt Janet passed away on Friday early evening. She has been sick for quite awhile but seemed to be getting better. It was quite a shock. Rick and I are both doing as best as can be expected.

The funeral will be Tuesday, February 24 and the burial will be sometime the following week as there is a lot of paperwork to be filed.

Janet and Dan have the most amazing love. The first time I met them was for Don's (Rick's Best Man) homecoming party. On our way home from their house I told Rick that I wanted him and I to have the love they have... it is truly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

She will be missed dearly by everyone who has ever met her.

On a happier note, I got my stitches out today and my face is looking very good considering.

I hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and loved.

Love,
your debbie-downer richmond rices.

No comments: