Monday, December 10, 2007

kids christmas concert.

Rick had the day off since he worked a full day on Saturday, which was wonderful for me because he cleaned the entire apartment and had dinner ready when I got home from work!

Tonight was my school's
Winter Lights Festival. My kids sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Christmas Star, Over the River and Through the Woods and the whole school sang Jingle Bells together. My kids wore big star headbands that we decorated with glitter this afternoon. They looked adorable in their Christmas outfits.

All the kids did a great job and I got to meet a lot of my parents!

Rick's work Christmas dinner is on Friday at a restaurant called the Screen Door, apparently a southern style place so we are both looking forward to that.

I think that is all for now.

Love,
your busy portlanders

Ps. Here is a picture of the big tree in Pioneer Square. I would like to also get a photo of the one at the park up the road but haven't quite yet.

No comments: