Monday, December 3, 2007

chef erin

As you all know, calling me Chef Erin is such a long shot. I am not a cook, I don't want to be a cook, and I probably never will want to be a cook. Lucky for me Rick is a cook.

BUT today I cooked my first grilled cheese. Yes, my FIRST grilled cheese. Now you all understand how much of a cook I am NOT.

But after making hashbrown/green bean casserole for turkey day and today I learned how to make a grilled cheese, maybe I am on my way to learning a thing or two in the kitchen.

We will see how that goes.

Love,
your always-trying-to learn-oregonians

Ps. This coming up with clever signoffs is getting hard, I believe I am loosing my creativity in that department, so be expecting some lame and wack signoffs (just a warning for all of our readers).

No comments: