Saturday, November 13, 2010

My sweet baby is a trooper!

The pediatrician has decided to keep Cooper here another night. His breathing is still labored at times and he is extremely congested.
They have done a deep suction that sucks the mucous all the down to his lungs and a couple of suctions of his nose and throat that seem to have helped.
Because of all the mucous they now think it is bronchialitus instead of croup. But still believe he has tracheomalacia.
They will continue to monitor him throughout the night but are hopeful we will be able to leave in the morning.
He is being such a good sport through all of this. I sure do wish I could let him have a scoop of ice cream for dinner! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless and keep wee Cooper James and your sweet family. Please don't hestitate to call me if there is anything I can do for you or to help you all out at home or otherwise - no matter how large or small. Love you all so much
MuhMuh Rossi