Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Cooper James

You are so brave.
I am so very proud of the sweet baby you are right now and the wonderful man you will grow to be. I already see so much positive personality in your sweet little self even at 11 weeks old.
You are proving to not only be a good sport but also a tough one. I have a feeling you are going to keep your daddy and I grounded with your positive attitude. Through this whole sickness, even at your worst, you have continued to laugh and giggle and remind us of how important the little things are. Your smile makes me melt.
I promise you, when you make a sad choice and we aren't very happy with you, I'm going to let it go. I'm going to let you have ice cream for dinner because of the brave boy that you are.
I love you through and through.
Love, Mommy

No comments: