Saturday, May 22, 2010

a nursery in the making?

So we really haven't done anything for Cooper's nursery while we wait our fate from the mortgage advisor (he will tell us if we got that loan we applied for OR if we will be renting AGAIN!). So buying a crib, dresser, glider, etc. seems silly since we aren't going to be able to set any of it up and really don't have the room or the man power to have to move it. We are moving no matter what the mortgage guy says so its better just to wait.

But I have started collecting items here and there for Coop's nursery. For example my mom bought a very nice glass fish night light that was made by the same lady who made all the glass fish in their house.
And I had a sock monkey custom made for Coop!
Captain Cooper was made by the same lady who made Delaney's sock monkey as her flower girl gift for being in our wedding and all the bags that I had made for my bridesmaids.
Captain Cooper seems to be pretty popular on my facebook page so if you are interested I strongly encourage you to check out Adrian's etsy shop. She is sooo easy to work with and has given me as much control on all the projects she has made for me as I wanted. But mostly, I have just trusted her artistic eye and that has proven to be the best! She doesn't have any sock monkeys for purchase in her shop at the moment, but if you look at her sales you can see all the ones she has already sold. They are uber cute! Honestly, since I got Delaney's, I have been waiting for a reason to purchase another one!

No comments: