Sunday, June 8, 2008

we are family people.

We had a bit of a busy weekend but it was fun and great to see both of our families.

Rick's youngest sister, Careyann, graduated from high school on Friday afternoon. Then,
early Saturday morning we caught a flight to Nashville to go to my cousin Chris's wedding. We welcomed Mollie into our family after a beautiful outdoor ceremony.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at the hotel when we went to the wedding so I don't have any pictures of the beautiful bride and her very happy groom, but I am sure pictures will start circulating soon.

I did, however, fill my auntly duties by taking some adorable pictures of our niece Delaney.

On the car ride to lunch.


Oakley baayyy-beeee!!! (We brainwash young!)

Splashing in the pool with Granpa.


Trying unsuccessfully to eat Granpa's cross

Passed out.

She was absolutely enthralled with Rick's shoelaces.

Cuddling with Unc.

Well, hope you enjoyed the pictures. It was so good to see everybody this weekend. Can't wait for the next family function since they are always so much fun!

We love you all very much!

Love,
your family-filled richmonders.

No comments: