Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i got a job!

Well, as I mentioned before I decided to start job searching and today the search ended!

I was hired with the Primrose School, a private preschool in the West End. It is more like a school, including an accredited curriculum. I will be helping in a preK class for the rest of the summer to learn the curriculum and how things run and then in September I will have my own class. I am very excited as this is really an amazing opportunity.

Unfortunately, this means I am going to have to skip the family beach week next week because they want me to start on Monday. But, I think this is going to be the best thing for me!

Hope this finds you all well and happy.

Love,
your half-employed-richmonders.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

congrats! I have heard great things about them. I considered going there, but Goddard always had my heart! Good luck!

BTW, read your survey and will keep her in my prayers, whatever the circumstance. xoxo