Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bebo is making his way...

...through the produce section that is!

He is now about the size of an avocado!




















I really can't believe how big he is getting and so very fast. We are seriously going to have a baby before we know it and will be scratching our heads... "Wait, when was I pregnant? Was it really nine months?!"

I also can't believe how I hit the jackpot with finding a husband.

When I got home tonight, Rick had cooked pot roast with veggies and potatoes (including organic carrots so my ears wouldn't get itchy) and even got salad and french bread!

Just another reason, he is amazing. If I feel this lucky now, how in the WORLD am I going to feel when I have a precious baby boy in my arms??

Okay... gotta run, here come the water works! Damn pregnancy hormones! :)

Love,
us.

No comments: