Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy halloweenie!

So I had the most fabulous Halloween. I woke up at 530am yesterday to get ready in my awesome costume for work... (We have a big Halloween Parade at work). I dressed up as a character from Candyland. Then, Rick and I hosted a Halloween/House-Warming Party with food and beer! It was very fun!

Our street shuts down for a block party every Halloween and apparently I was not prepared because I ran out of candy at about 830pm. But, my parents came over and cooked some yummy enchilada soup (which was gone about the same time the candy was!) and hung out for awhile, which was super fun!

Here we have Queen Frostine, Princess Lolly, and Mrs. Mint (Mr. Mint's wife)

And now for something completely different...

We are finally settled in and we have a home...











Kk that is all for now. We are off to Saturday brunch with our friends. I will post again soon!

Love,
your halloweened-out richmonders.

1 comment:

ZestyDoubleZ said...

the house looks AWESOME! you got a lot done in the short time since I was there! I'm bummed I had to miss out on Friday. I can't wait until I have some MONEY and can come down to break in that loft bed!

<3xox LOVE YOU!