Wednesday, November 5, 2008

from the rice cache.

So, I have this friend that posts a blog, I think once a month that just has a random photograph from some point. So being the copy cat that I am... (and because our life can be quite boring to post about!) I thought I would start something new to add some pizazz to our blog!

We will call it...
from the rice cache

My plan is to try and post at least once a week, and i will have an old photograph and maybe a story or at least a short blurb about what it is.

Yes, I realize I am a geek.

So here goes...

This is our first date. Not as in the first time we ever hung out (that was a couple days before) but the very first time we hung out alone. (You can tell I was really trying to impress him with my cute outfit and hair!)

Rick had texted me on my way back from the beach to see what I was up to. He ended up coming over, we got a 12-pack and talked for 8 hours about everything imaginable... I think my friend even came over on her study break because I was super nervous it was going to be awkward but it never was.

And we have been together ever since. Rick even borrowed that oakley sweatshirt that used to be my brother's and that, too, he has had ever since.


Yes, I realize this first one was a bit cheesy.

Love,
us.

Ps. We are headed to Louisiana tomorrow for the LSU v. Alabama game. So be expecting a nice update on Monday!

No comments: