Friday, January 11, 2008

who dat say dat bout dem tigas! x2

So... Where do I start...

This was by far the best trip we have ever been on. I wish I could explain to you every last detail of how much fun this was and I know it sucks to hear, but you really had to be there.

Every moment seemed like divine intervention from not being able to get reservations at our favorite restaurants, which forced us to try new places that we ended up loving more
to running into Les Miles himself out to eat with his family (and being seated at the same table) all the way to winning the national title, the 2nd for LSU making LSU the first school with 2 crystal footballs and the first team with 2 losses to make it all the way.

I went through our millions of pictures and try to pick out the best. I think most of the photographs are pretty self-explanatory but I will add captions to those I don't think are.

I hope everybody really enjoys looking at all of our lovely photographs because we loved taking them!

Love,
your blessed oregonians.



We had a 4 hour layover in Atlanta because our first flight was late. We ended up being there for the early hours. Apparently, God really wanted us to see the majesty of his touch.



Nobody forgot their Redskins gear for the 1st playoff game. It didn't go so well, but that isn't the point!







This deli had a helmet for almost every team and traded it from the tigers mouth based on who the tigers were playing. If you can't tell this is a buckeye helmet.














This Bryan and his Oakley boss, Ryan. He fit in quite nicely.
















We were celebrating a touchdown! That is me dancing.




The final seconds of the game wind down as the team runs onto the field with a victory.





Matt Flynn holding the crystal football.


No comments: