Wednesday, January 2, 2008

back to work we go.

Well after another 4 day weekend we were back at work today. Rick and I both had a very long day adjusting back to our schedules, only to take 3 more days off next week for the LSU game, so we will have to do it all over again. (I swear I am not complaining!)

I have a preschool curriculum meeting in 2 weeks to plan everything through June. I have started to brainstorm ideas for February. We are learning the letters T, U, V, and W and finishing up the alphabet in March. Every morning we recite our days of the week and months of the year songs, the kids can already say them all in order, but are getting better at deciding what month we are in and what day it is. It is always tougher at the beginning of the month!

I really love my job, if you can't tell. Not only are the kids great and I enjoy teaching, but my company is a very laid-back group of women, which makes going to work a joy.

Rick has also really enjoyed his job. He is looking into getting his business license so maybe he can get the wheel turning on starting his own company, or at least the logistics of it. It is going to take a lot of money that we don't have right now. But God will provide if this is what he is called to do.

We are both very blessed to enjoy the work we are doing! What a difference it makes!

We hope this finds everybody well and happy. We love you all.

Love,
your happily blessed oregonians.

No comments: