Friday, January 18, 2008

quick update.

GREETINGS!

We have settled into our schedules since our latest traveling-fool adventure. It is nice to sit back and focus on work. I have made a few connections with some families around Portland to try to start babysitting on the weekends as well. I think it will give me something else to kill the redundancy of adult life (not that we are at all bored with our fabulous life yet... I am just thinking ahead!)

My brother flies in tomorrow night for a weekend visit. We don't really have much planned, probably going to drink some Oregon wine and maybe do a sight-seeing. We are going to leave it up to Bryan since we live here and he has never been here.

Other than that we really have nothing exciting to report. We are working on getting things in order for the wedding which is coming along slowly but surely! (Mom and my sister, Kaira are doing a great job of keeping me on track!)

Rick and I are still in shock that our next Christmas together will be as a married couple! We really can't believe its less than 7 months away! It's pretty intense being an adult! My preschoolers still think cookies and milk for snack is intense!

Well, Rick and I will take many pictures this weekend so everybody feels like they are in Portland with us and my brother!

Hope this finds everybody healthy, happy and warm!

Love,
your well-adjusted oregonians.

Ps. I apologize for the excessive us of exclamation points but that is sort of how we feel!!!

No comments: