Friday, January 4, 2008

on our way to see the tigers play!

Well, we are headed to the airport tonight. Our plane leaves 10:40pm Portland time and arrives into Nawlins at 7:58am with one stop in Atlanta for about an hour.

We won't be bringing the computer so the posts will not resume until after the big win. We get back to Portland on Wednesday evening.

The Boston clan is already in Nawlins with Mom & Dad and Bryan and his friend will get in on Sunday night. The game is on Monday night, so I expect everybody to be watching and cheering their hearts out! Boo to the Buckeyes!

With that said, there is only one thing left...

G
EAUX TIGERS!!!

love,
your tiger-lovin' oregonians.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on your win! It must have been so exciting to be there!

fannie said...

All your kids are really cute. I know that you are enjoying teaching them. I hope that you haven't gotten lost in the snow. Thomas has fixed my blog so that I can add comments. We love you.P&G