Saturday, June 18, 2011

lazy saturday!

I owe a few blog posts. One on Coop's first trip to Chicago and one on how he has really started signing. I should probably write a post about how I started on Coop's year one photo book and I had to quit because I cried about the thought of my sweet baby coop turning a year old! Oh, and I can't leave out the first stare down that Coop and I had today over him banging on our DVD player and not liking the fact that I said no.


But right now, I am enjoying the fact that we had a lazy saturday. One that had absolutely no plans or commitments, something that we haven't had in a long time. And I am celebrating the fact that Coop slept 8+ hours the last 3 nights and has eaten mostly table food this whole weekend.


So the blogs will come, all those moments will be memorialized. But for right now, I am enjoying the last few moments of this lazy saturday with the most wonderful boys a girl could ask for!

Ps. Happy Father's Day (tomorrow) to the Most Wonderful Father I know.

No comments: