Tuesday, June 1, 2010

belly- 28 weeks!

I am not going to repost all my previous belly pictures like I have been because honestly they get hard to look at, but you can look at them here if you forgot how little I used to be!

So, here we are officially in the 3rd trimester! It is time for another belly picture! (Expect them every 2 weeks from now on!)
My poor belly hasn't seen the sun in a looong time, if you can't tell!

I really can't believe how far along we are. It is unbelievable how soon little Cooper is going to be here (and STILL have no idea what our housing plan is for the rest of the year! 8 weeks and counting til we have to be out of our tiny 1-bedroom! But that is an entirely different blog post!)

I had my week 28 appointment this morning. My doctor is soo happy with the way my pregnancy is progressing. My weight gain is PERFECT, blood pressure PERFECT, absolutely no complaints! It is VERY nice to know all that baby reading I have done has proven to be worth it. This just means getting back to my pre-pregnacy weight (or better!) will be easier post-baby.

I hope my next blog post will be about how we have secured a house to purchase (or rent, but have at least nailed something down.) Here's to positive visualizations!

No comments: