Saturday, June 5, 2010

baby registry frustrations!

Everytime I go to babiesrus.com where we have our baby registry, they have discontinued items. Most recently, our nursery bedding, the travel system, humidifier and even little things here and there like washcloths and towels. It is absolutely frustrating!

Especially the nursery bedding....

So we are back to the drawing board, which is probably a good thing. There are some items we picked out (like a feeding chair that straps to one of our table chairs) with space in mind, thinking we would likely be in an apartment. But with the news of getting that house loan, we can now manage to take up a little more space.

So I spent most of the evening revamping our registry. I also started a baby registry at target.com mostly for my own personal organization, so all Coop's furniture is picked out for when we finally move. But there are also some items that babiesrus.com discontinued and that are sold cheaper.

Boy, will I be happy to start setting everything up. My nesting instinct is going nuts. We are going to look at 4 houses tomorrow! So, maybe we will luck out and fall in love...

No comments: