Thursday, September 4, 2008

much awaited honeymoon pictures...

I know it has taken me forever to post photographs from the honeymoon, but I promise it is because our readjustment period really took the two weeks that we have been back. I have to say a week on an island with no schedule and basically no plans, made it crazy difficult to come back to a very structured lifestyle (not that I am complaining...)

So, here you go. I won't give a play-by-play as it is very long and boring, but I will share my most favorite pictures from our week in the Bahamas.

My HUSBAND and I out one night to see a live band at the Cricketers Pub.

True local Bahamian music called Junkanoo. They had a Festival that was really fun!

A beautiful sunset over the Caribbean Sea.

Cool shot of the hut we hung out on the island at Sandals Cay.

Yes, our very own Corona Advertisement...too bad they didn't serve any or else we would've included it in our photograph!

Rick waiting for the ferry to scoop us from Sandals Cay back to Sandals mainland.

A towel puppy our butler left us, sporting my oakleys of course!

My tan husband just leaning on a pole.

Always sportin' the tiger colors...

The chess set by our villa. Had to take a picture because it was almost life-size.

And last but not least, since it is obviously a tradition now, we wrote in the sand...

Well, that is all for now.

We went to Delaney's first birthday party in Northern Virgina last Sunday so I will probably post those photographs in the next day or so...

But, I must go watch the Redskin kick-off now!

We love you all!

Love,
your loosing-our-bahamian-tan richmonders.

No comments: