Saturday, September 20, 2008

just a quick update.

Two more weeks until our big move. I am so excited I cannot even stand it! I cannot wait for everybody to see our awesome apartment and neighborhood! (If you would like to help us move, feel free! Rick and I will be providing free pizza and beer to those who come out and sweat for us!)

We already live like an old married couple... We go to bed at 9pm every night and the highlight of our week is college football on Saturdays and NFL football on Sundays. What will we do come March?!?!?

My parents flew down to Auburn for the game tonight, as did my sister, Kaira, her husband, Bill and my wonderful niece Delaney!

Speaking of, Kaira posted some new photographs of Delaney at school and I thought I would share my favorites...

The 21st century version of the yellow and red car we drove around in when we were her age...

She's just jammin...

She is so artistic she has to eat the paint, too!

Little Miss Sassypants... what a ham!

She looks a bit top heavy!

Just stretching out.

Well, I suppose that is all for now. We are off to Mulligan's to watch the lsu beat auburn!

GEAUX TIGERS!

Love,
your almost-moved richmonders.

Ps. Don't forget to call me if you are interested in some heavy lifting!

No comments: