Wednesday, November 21, 2007

job search #1 ends!


Erin is officially employed!

I will be teaching a preschool class of 3 and 4 year olds beginning December 10th. The girl who currently has the job put in her two weeks so unfortunately they will not need me until then. But that gives me an extra week to enjoy Portland before joining the working force.



Barnes-Miller CDC is located right on a max line so I will have the option of riding the train or the bus. The bus stop is right outside so I will probably stick with that unless there is bad weather.

I sat in on my class today and really had a great time. The kids are great and the company is very laid back. I especially like that it runs like a school more than a daycare. I taught the kids the letter K today and we made kites!

I am very excited about this job! Hope this finds everybody well.

Love,
your half-employed oregonians

1 comment:

Lisa said...

congrats on your new job. I miss my class so much, and I hope that you enjoy teaching that age group as much as I always have! :) Such little sponges they are, and such fun to be around!