Saturday, November 17, 2007

home again home again

We made it home last night around 8pm pacific time. We got to Spokane, Washington yesterday and realized we were only another 4 hours away from Portland so we decided to make it all the way home.

Unfortunately, I was nauseous all day yesterday and ended up realizing I had food poisoning at about 10pm last night. Fortunately, I was home in my own bathroom so I am really glad we decided to come all the way. It would not have been fun to be that sick in a hotel and then have to get up and ride in a car.

I am all better now, and Rick's cold is getting better as well. We have a lot of unpacking to do, and hopefully in time to watch the ole miss game, or at least have it on so we can get our updates. Man, it is going to be nice to have a TV again. It gets expensive having to watch all our football at bars!

Love you all,
your sick oregonians.

No comments: