Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coop's School Pictures!

It's official (if it wasn't already!) I am that mom. Yes, that mom.

Ya know the one that cries at everything... (which I can blame on the pregnancy now but what was my excuse 15 weeks ago?) and thinks her kid is the cutest. boy. ever. EVER.

Oh, I said it. I swore I wouldn't be that mom but clearly I can't control it.

So, first you need to go check out his unbelievably amazing school pictures here...
[Go to Orange Room, type the password: oisfororange AND enter your email address to view. If you don't know which one is my kid, you probably shouldn't be purchasing them anyway:]

And then you should probably go to the photographer's website, Carmen Doherty Photography and BOOK HER! Because lets be honest, every single picture posted is pretty amazing (Yeah, even that mom, this mom is admitting it ain't all my kid!).

While you are at it, you are welcome to purchase photos, although if you are related to us, obviously I will supply photos like I do every year and perhaps even a holiday card if I am feeling like an overachiever this year... we shall see.. 

So yeah, I am that mom and although I am not proud of that fact all the time, I sure am stoked on my son in all his rockstar cuteness and that really is all that matters.

No comments: