Saturday, December 19, 2009

snowed in!

Santa came early to the Rice house this year. My parents bought us a 40" flat screen TV last night. It is so nice not to have to squint to see the TV anymore. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Santa Shelton came right at the perfect time as we are snowed in! Over last night and today we have gotten 12 inches of snow. And although most of the roads seem to be clearing quite quickly, we haven't budged.

The best part of the snow, is that it is Fletch's first. When there was just a few inches on the ground last night, he was lovin' it! This morning when it was up to his belly and he had to literally doggie paddle through it, I think he became unsure about this white stuff everywhere. But I have taken him out a lot over the course of our morning and he is back to lovin' it! I must've looked like an idiot barely able to stand up from laughing so hard! I took him to the dog park so he could play off the leash and he went nuts. I think he might have some rabbit in him somewhere in his genes!

Hard to tell how much snow is really there, since most of you haven't seen Fletch and how tall he is now, but it is definitely a lot!

My handsome boy!

Our complex pool area.

On a different note, I don't believe I shared the pictures from the cookie bake at my aunt's house last weekend. Delaney had a GREAT time helping her momma bake!

So happy to be getting soooo messy!




Had to take her outside to get her cleaned up! I don't think she was ready to be finished!

All the bakers!

Hope this finds everyone happy, safe and enjoying their day as much as us.

Love,
your snowed-in richmond rices.

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Thanks so much for capturing the Cookie Moments. I did not expect Delaney to enjoy baking as much as her mommy.
Enjoy the rest of your White Weekend!
Kaira