Sunday, April 6, 2008

oldies but goodies.

So I was going through my photographs and realized there are some I never posted so I thought I would share them with you guys. The first ones are from our cross-country trip.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota




Badlands, South Dakota


Guess where this one was taken!


The next ones are some I never posted from school.

This was from Teacher Stephanie's last day. We had an ice cream party and took a group picture. The class photograph shows about 3/4 of my class.



This is from the playground. When I asked Howie what he was doing, he responded, "It's a rainbow, Teacher!" And it really is beautiful!



For Easter, we made bunny masks in the morning and had an Easter egg hunt in the afternoon. The kids had a blast hopping around looking for eggs!






That is all the photographs for now. I am sure there are some on my camera still, as well, as I have been a bit of a slacker. After all of our company the past week we have been spending our nights resting because my parents will be here in about 3 weeks! We have lots to look forward to!

And now for something completely different...

For those of you we have not told yet... Rick and I have decided to move back to Richmond.

We originally were thinking South Carolina, but have really thought about it and decided we don't want to spend the money to move some place new unless we are very sure that is where we want to be. We don't know if we will stay in Richmond forever or if it is a temporary thing but it feels like the right move for now.

Our current plan is to come back around the beginning to middle of summer so we can finish up all the details for the wedding. This way hopefully Rick and I will be able to afford a tropical honeymoon!

We will let you know more details as we figure them out.

Even though we are moving back, we do not regret our decision to move here. Portland has provided an amazing opportunity for us to create a firm foundation for our marriage. We have had to rely on each other for pretty much everything, emotionally and financially and have learned a lot about who we are as a couple.

We love you all very much and thank you for your support in our crazy move out here to Oregon. We are so blessed to have so many people that love us and support us but most of all have kept the I-told-you-so's to themselves!

Love,
your soon-to-be-richmonders oregonians!

Ps. My grandparents are on a cruise to the Panama Canal, so please keep them in your prayers for a safe return.

No comments: