Wednesday, October 10, 2007

making our way around all 50

It's official, although Rick is ahead of me by a long shot, he officially has 43 states under his built whereas, Washington is only my 27th.

We rode the train from Portland Union Station to the King St. Station in Seattle this morning.

So far we have had a good day but we have much to do before we head home on Friday.

I'd like to keep this short, but definitely be expecting a long, collage-like posting on Friday afternoon, probably evening for you East-coasters.

Two weeks from today we will be back there with you.

Love,
your traveling fools.

Ps. We saw Quest Stadium right off the train and it's pretty sick. Of course, Rick would never admit to that because he hates any team but the redskins, but I will be sure to take a picture before we leave town so you all...er I mean ya'll, can bask in the sweetness with me (behind is back, of course).

No comments: