Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I'm feeling inspired.

I forgot how much I loooooved being crafty.

I use my creativity pretty regularly creating lesson plans but when you do it at your full-time, put-food-on-the-table-job, it just isn't the same.

As I worked on my crafts the weekend, even through the millions of hot glue gun burns and the frustrating crafting pot holes (burlap is a pain to sew) I loved every second of it.

Especially the feeling when I took a step back from my freshly painted bricks to admire my beautiful book page wreath (that only took 1 hour labor and $7).

Why haven't been crafting since I love it so? (Oh, that's right! I had a baby and bought a house!).

So here is my new year's resolution a month early.

I am going to open an etsy shop.

I will spend 2011 researching like crazy, gathering ideas and feedback, getting my crafting space organized and developing an inventory (of whatever I am going to sell) and MAYBE even creating a separate blog to go with it!

Ambitious much?

Isn't that what resolutions are all about?

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I love etsy! Good luck, I'm sure it will be a hit whatever you do!

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!
Love you
Momma Rossi