Sunday, August 15, 2010

cooper's nursery.

Don't remember if I mentioned this before but Cooper's furniture had turned into quite the debacle. When it came the first time, it was all damaged like maybe the guy who moved it on the forklift out of the warehouse dropped it? It all had to be sent back but when we tried to reorder it one of the pieces was discontinued, so we had to find a different website to order it from most of which said they couldn't garentee arrival until October! We eventually did find one place that could ship it in a few days but with Cooper's due date approaching quickly, I knew I wouldn't relax until it was done.
Enter my wonderful husband...

As I mentioned we had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday. When I called Rick to tell him I was leaving work and would be to our house shortly to scoop him up for our appointment he asked me to come inside. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time and didn't think much of it.


So after our loooong appointment I got to see what he had been working on. He had gotten the last of Cooper's furniture that morning from fedex and not only assembled it but also put everything away that has been stacked crammed in Cooper's crib.

He did such an awesome job. Most everything was exactly put where I would've put it.

So now, we are still waiting but at least ready. We just need our sweet little baby to complete our perfect nursery! (Oh, and some wall art- which is going to wait until we get out maternity pictures and newborn pictures from our wonderful friend Jessica).

Can't wait for Cooper to come!!

No comments: