Saturday, August 9, 2008

officially an ex-gimp!

Yes, that is right! I had a foot doctor appointment on Wednesday and it is official... no boot for me. Although I do have quite a lovely tan line from that thing (good thing I am wearing a long dress!). He told me not to go running marathons anytime soon but that I had the most beautiful calis (didn't realize I never knew how to spell this word and I still can't figure it out!) that he has ever seen (thanks doc what a compliment!)

So yes, I am officially going to be a barefoot bride once again!

In other news, Rick started a job last week that he absolutely loves! We are officially a 2-income family once again and are looking to hopefully sign a lease of our own before all the festivities next weekend. We have found a few places we like, but have to go and view everything first of course!

But overall, life is good.

I think I got excited for the first time about the wedding yesterday and it is really all I can think/talk/dream about! I am so looking forward to seeing everybody and I really think it is going to be such a great time and fun for all!

Love,
your only-single-for-one-more-week richmonders.

1 comment:

jessica oriole salay said...

omg i can't believe just one more week to go and your gonna be an old married woman like mee! lol jk i'm so happy and excited for you both, erin i know your going to make a beautiful, bareful bride! haha