Tuesday, February 12, 2008

did you throw away the space mud?

We had a great weekend (for the most part).

I babysat one of my kids from class on Friday for a few hours and that was pretty fun. Saturday we met up with a friend from Rick's work and his girlfriend. Sunday, our friend Brandy (from VA) came over for a big home-cooked meal and she brought cheesecake. So overall it was a great weekend.

Unfortunately, the bug that has been traveling around school finally got to me late Sunday night. I was up most of Sunday night and Monday in the bathroom. But I went to bed really early last night and seem to be feeling a lot better... so back to work I go.

Hope this finds everybody warm and healthy!

We love you all!

Love,
your icky but feeling better oregonians.

Ps. I think I have pictures to share, I just gotta get around to doing it. I will upload them as soon as I can.

No comments: