Sunday, October 24, 2010

baby's first tailgate

Cooper had a lot of firsts this weekend.


First airplane ride. First dip in a swimming pool. First dip in a whirlpool (don't worry it wasn't set very hot and we only let him put his toes in). First postcard (more about this later). First tailgate. First football game. First loss. :(


I am still pretty bummed LSU lost. But if I had to pick, an awesome plane ride or LSU winning, I think I would've gone with an awesome plane ride. Coop did so good! I fed him on the way up and he slept the rest of the flight.


I am learning more and more about Cooper's personality. He is definitely a laid back, sort of go with the flow kinda guy.


When Grandad and Coop got in the pool yesterday you could see his brow furrow like he wasn't too sure about it but still soaked it all in. I think the temperature threw him for a loop, which is why we let him put his toes in the whirlpool. He definitely liked that more. I am sooo thankful he is not one of those babies that screams at the first sign of something new! It seems that so long as he is eased into new situations, he takes to them.


I count my blessings everyday. I know we hit the jackpot with this little man.

No comments: